Sep 6, 2022 9:47 PM
CottonWorks™ is looking for college-aged influencers to help increase awareness of the CottonWorks™ website. You'll create inspiring images for Insagram and highlight the variety of valuable resources available on the site. CottonWorks™ is brought to you by Cotton Incorporated and the Importer Support Program of the Cotton Board, with the mission of increasing the demand for and profitability of cotton through research and promotion.
- $400 for creators with 1,000 - 10,000 followers
- $1000 for creators with 10,000+ followers
- You will receive an additional $200 stipend
Payment terms are 30-45 days on this program. Payments will be made by direct deposit via Lumanu. If you have not already, please sign up for Lumanu payments now.
- College or graduate students who are apparel, textiles, fashion, or merchandising majors
- Publish on the same social channels that are included in your Dashboard profile
- Grant Sway temporary advertising access for Instagram and Facebook for paid amplification
- Duration: Three (3) months from content publishing date
- Have minimum 1,000 Instagram followers
- Have access to the link sticker feature
- Two (2) Instagram posts
- Two (2) Instagram stories - with a minimum of 3 to 5 frames each
- Story images must be different than your static post image
- If influencer has a presence on LinkedIn, they shall also amplify their Instagram content on LinkedIn.
- All images featured in posting should be original photography, unless otherwise provided by the brand through Sway
- Publish on the same Instagram account that is included in your Dashboard profile
- Content drafts will be due for approval by 9AM PST on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Once approved, publishing is anticipated by early October (post 1) and mid October (post 2)
- Final publishing will be communicated as part of this campaign